Friday, November 7, 2008

All About Fall Sidney Circle Album Kit

















The colors of Fall are so rich and warm, and are captured perfectly in this paper!

To make my All About Fall album, I used a circle tin,which is a great way to store your album, plus a fun item to embellish. The kit i got includes a die cut circle that matches the lid perfectly. It's so easy to whip up a perfect gift or treasured memento for yourself. I even added some journaling inside the tin. To take a peek inside my album, check out my video:



If you're in a reader or the video doesn't appear, check it out here.

Leave me a note and let me know what you're crafting up for fall!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Hey- that looks GREAT!

Angela K said...

Beautiful!!

AmethystCat said...

love the sydney kit and you make it look fabulous!