Saturday, May 17, 2008

Magnet Noteboard in Kamalaht

I had so much fun making the Frutti Fusion write on/wipe off boards at stamp camp that I made them for the moms and sisters in my family. My sister-in-law and her husband have an awesome restaurant in Syracuse called Opus, so I made her noteboard with a downtown feel, that reminds me of being in their restaurant, with a little live music playing in the background. (If you're in Central New York, you've got to go visit them. The French chef, Nico, makes the best lamb chops and many other inventive dishes.)


I used Kamalaht paper from The Angel Company and added this little spiral clip, so a note could be attached. I hope this little goodie helps them keep track of all the yummy little details at the restaurant!


PS- Everyone asked where to get these magnetic photo holders. I got them in a big variety pack, but I have found them individually at Wal-mart as well, in the clock and picture frame aisle.

No comments: