Sunday, April 15, 2007

Egg Hunt Mini Scrapbook


What could be more fun than sharing your memories? That's why I love mini scrapbooks so much. You are much more likely to carry and share your latest smiles when they are so cute and easy to slip in your purse.
I made this book as a thank you gift. My friend Annie throws a huge egg hunt at her house every year and I think she will love having this little book as a reminder of the fun we had this year. The size of the book is 4x6, so it was so easy to put together. Also, if she wants to add pictures, she can just punch a hole in the picture and place it inside.
I used Mulberry Meadow paper and pulled the purple, green and pale blue colors out for the pages. (We have a Matchmaker Cardstock Stack that is filled with colors that coordinate with TAC's papers.) For inks, I used Versamagic inks: Purple Hydrangia and Sea Breeze. You've got to try these inks. They are so soft and pretty! To hold it all together, I used a ring that I got from one of the kid's little activity books, but a book ring would work great too. Add a few ribbons and you're done!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I live this little mini album! I'm going to add it to my file of favorites. :)

Sarah