Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sloppiest Stamp Studio Contest


Well, they do say that a messy workspace is a sign a creative mind, right? So, enclosed is my entry for the Sloppiest Stamp Studio Contest. It's a competition I have going with the oz-some Heather Scott of Oz-some Stamps. (Actually it's one of those mischievous "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" challenges. :) As you can see, when I have run out of workspace in my stamp room, my strategy has been to get out a new folding table and finally just spill over into the adjoining room! I'm just too busy having fun stamping to put my toys away. The only trouble is, I have trouble finding my stamping goodies when it gets this crazy. Now where did I put that Whimsy Blossoms paper? . . . .

6 comments:

Heather said...

What a hoot! I need about 10 folding tables if I am to implement that strategy!

I still think I win Julie!

H

Jen Carter said...

I think Heather wins too! :)

Awna said...

Julie, I am def. jealous of the space. Hmmmm, my space is way too small for the folding table system, lol!:) Awna

Anonymous said...

Jewels, sorry, Heather TOTALLY wins! :o)

Anonymous said...

Well, right now I've got two extra folding tables up since I ran out of space! Does that count? I just don't have the extra space in the middle of the floor that you do!!! :-)

Diane

Jewels said...

Diane! Another folding table fan!We're kindred spirits and now . . .you're in the running for our contest. All you have to do is bare it all. Go ahead. You know you want to . . .